alsunawy
عزيزي الزائر

لأنـنـا نـعـشـقِ التـميز والـِمُـِمَـِيّـزِيْـن يشرفنـا إنـظمـامك معنـآ في مـنـتـدانـا
منتدى ألسنـــــــاوي
أثبـت تـوآجُـِدك و كن من الـِمُـِمَـِيّـزِيْـن ..!

ادارة المنتدي

alsunawy
عزيزي الزائر

لأنـنـا نـعـشـقِ التـميز والـِمُـِمَـِيّـزِيْـن يشرفنـا إنـظمـامك معنـآ في مـنـتـدانـا
منتدى ألسنـــــــاوي
أثبـت تـوآجُـِدك و كن من الـِمُـِمَـِيّـزِيْـن ..!

ادارة المنتدي

alsunawy
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى يجمعنا كلنا

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

ترجمة قطعة الاسكندرية اخيرا للفرقة الثانية قسم انجليزى

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
tarraf
عضو جديد
عضو جديد
tarraf

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 422
العمر : 34
المزاج : yes but some times no
العمل\الترفيه : طالب فى كلية الالسن-لاعب كرة قدم
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/12/2007

ترجمة قطعة الاسكندرية اخيرا  للفرقة الثانية قسم انجليزى Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ترجمة قطعة الاسكندرية اخيرا للفرقة الثانية قسم انجليزى   ترجمة قطعة الاسكندرية اخيرا  للفرقة الثانية قسم انجليزى Icon_minitimeالسبت 08 ديسمبر 2007, 16:28

Finally Alexandria
Alexandria Qatar dew, visual white cloud, airstrip Radius laundered water sky, and the heart of memories and tears wet Soaring building huge, stable memory, you know, but it does not look to me for that not connect.
Klan Cutter Maastkrt walls of the humidity.
Ajnabha outlining palm trees and Balah, and then extends to a party where Qusai differentiate season rifles. Air Amnash almost undermines my list thin boomerangs
Marina, Marina dear, I hope that nothing Bmaklk historic Kzn hoped for and not what real peace. Jintao little, and the minimum repeated in the form of strange appointed Bhajp white hair just
Here I am finally back to you my Alexandria
Pressure on the bell apartment role IV. Inside opened the door covered in Marina. Changed very much, dear. She did not know me at Firecracker grievance. Either her skin white and bright golden hair was burning under the light spreading inside of the window
Pension Miramar?
Yes ser
I want free room
The door opened I was received bronze statue of the Virgin. There is the smell Ma'e lost sometimes. Stood for the exchange of consideration. Long grace, inevitably Dyed hair, and hand Almarogahuszaaid Zawiti mouth Chi disability and old age.
Oh dear you in the sixty-fifth Although the magnificence of you did not withdraw all their parts. Do you remember me carefully considered Paddy trading, and checked consideration, and then voice the blue eyes.ha you are remembaring I recovered my lost
Or you ...
Madame
We handed over to us warmly, been overcome by emotion as women laughed high Alanfushi. Dignity and toppled one stroke
Oh God, Amer bk, mr. Amer
Alabnod we sat under the statue of the Virgin and our ghosts imagenate in glass Sawan office of the ornament
Considered around me and I said:
the pension enterance not changed
She said protest, salinity in the hands of pride:
But renewed painting several times, and you have new things like anajafi ,Albaravan and radio
I am happy Mariana Oh, thank God for you in good health
You also Sayed Amer / interfering with wood
I have excess prostate, we thank God anyway
are you coming after the disappearance of summer?
I said with interest:
But I came to the administration, the last time when something?
... Since ... since picked up residence?
Yes, dear, last time i sow you about twenty years ago
And for that age Achtvi
Action, and anxieties
You visited Alexandria count over and over in those years
But sometimes the weight of the Hdsdh work, and you know the press
I know also Ingratitude men
dear marriena / You You the Alexandria
Married course
After both
She Mgahgahh:
And when will be provided?
I did not prejudice the tone of disgusted
No marriage, no children, retired work, I ... Oh Marina
Encouraged by the movement of hands continued saying:
At that Madtni Alexandria / Elevation Since I was not from the nearby neighborhood friend had intended only remaining me what
Nice to find a friend rights shares unity
do you remember days time?
Her voice tragic:
I went all nice and then in almost each:
But we have to live
The time calculation and bargaining. Said that it is no longer their only Abanncin supplier, and therefore welcomes the inmates winter if they are students irksome, and for use by brokers and some hotels served. Echoed that sadness Aziz folk yoke chose me room No. 6 in the run-wing from the sea
We agreed to pay reasonable reform for months year except the summer, to be my right to continue to reside in summer if paid taxi Almsifin. Been agreed to each Hie including breakfast compulsory and proved lady she could in time be exhausted heart of memories to improve equality and the measure .
And she asked me about my bags I told them in the secretariats of the station
Laughing, she said:
Were not sure of the existence of the Marianas.
Then continued enthusiastically:
Let permanent residence
I looked at my hands, which reminded me, however, the Momcia in the Egyptian Museum
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
AL_Administirator
Admin
Admin
AL_Administirator

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 3577
العمر : 35
المزاج : شغاال
العمل\الترفيه : طالبة على قد حالى
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/12/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ترجمة قطعة الاسكندرية اخيرا للفرقة الثانية قسم انجليزى   ترجمة قطعة الاسكندرية اخيرا  للفرقة الثانية قسم انجليزى Icon_minitimeالأحد 09 ديسمبر 2007, 19:33

جميل اوى الشغل دا يا طراف بس فين العربى بتاعها
اعتقد هتبقى افيد كتير لما تكتبلها العربى
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=102909
هانى على محمود
عضو جديد
عضو جديد
هانى على محمود

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 3
العمر : 50
المزاج : Lecturer, Faculty of Alsun, Minia University
العمل\الترفيه : Temperamental
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/12/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ترجمة قطعة الاسكندرية اخيرا للفرقة الثانية قسم انجليزى   ترجمة قطعة الاسكندرية اخيرا  للفرقة الثانية قسم انجليزى Icon_minitimeالأحد 16 ديسمبر 2007, 16:31

Hi

i am intrigued by the way students get to know each other, and what is better than exchanging "Knowledge" if this is the only, safe way to get Acquanited. Of course, we have to help each other... what are friends for?

Thanks Taraf and have a nice day...
Sincerely
the great

ترجمة قطعة الاسكندرية اخيرا للفرقة الثانية قسم انجليزى
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
alsunawy :: `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· ( LEARNING ) `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·` :: English :: ترجمة-
انتقل الى: